The Canada Border Services Agency provides a number of resources to businesses to help them meet the requirements for exporting goods and services.
- Reporting your exports
- There are reporting requirements you must follow to meet your obligations under the Customs Act.
- Export documentation
- When reporting your exports, you must submit an export declaration using one of four methods.
- Other government department requirements
- Determine if the goods you are exporting are controlled, prohibited or regulated. If so, they may require a permit under legislation of other government departments.
- Publications and forms
- Download forms, guides and export publications.
- Customs Tariff
- Find classification numbers for the goods you wish to export.
- Canada and the North America Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- Understand the implications of NAFTA on your export business.
- Exporting to the United States
- The Government of Canada provides a downloadable resource that gives you information, tips and resources to help you succeed more quickly and easily in the U.S. market.
Step-by-step export guide
Assess your export potential, establish a target market, and develop an export plan with the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada’s guide.
Date Updated: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 11:14:08