The Canada Border Services Agency provides a number of resources to businesses to help them meet the requirements for exporting goods and services.
- Reporting your exports
- There are reporting requirements you must follow to meet your obligations under the Customs Act.
- Export documentation
- When reporting your exports, you must submit an export declaration using one of four methods.
- Other government department requirements
- Determine if the goods you are exporting are controlled, prohibited or regulated. If so, they may require a permit under legislation of other government departments.
- Publications and forms
- Download forms, guides and export publications.
- Exporting for small and medium-sized enterprises
- The Small and Medium-sized Enterprise Centre helps enterprises comply with Canadian Border Services Agency requirements.
- Customs Tariff
- Find classification numbers for the goods you wish to export.
- Canada and the North America Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- Understand the implications of NAFTA on your export business.
- Exporting to the United States
- The Government of Canada provides a downloadable resource that gives you information, tips and resources to help you succeed more quickly and easily in the U.S. market.
International market profiles
Explore statistics, market information and opportunities for dozens of countries and regions around the world.
Step-by-step export guide
Assess your export potential, establish a target market, and develop an export plan with the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada’s guide.
Date Updated: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 01:46:16