Existing trade agreements
The Government of Canada continually negotiates trade agreements with the governments of other nations or with multinational trading organizations.
Canada is a member of several international trade agreements, including:
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- Canada-United States Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (CCFTA)
- Canada-Costa Rica Free Trade Agreement (CCRFTA)
- Canada-Israel Free Trade Agreement (CIFTA)
- Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA)
Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada is responsible for Canada's trade negotiations and agreements.
Step-by-step export guide
Assess your export potential, establish a target market, and develop an export plan with the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada’s guide.
Date Updated: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 01:45:33