Existing trade agreements
The Government of Canada continually negotiates trade agreements with the governments of other nations or with multinational trading organizations.
Canada is a member of several international trade agreements, including:
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- Canada-United States Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (CCFTA)
- Canada-Costa Rica Free Trade Agreement (CCRFTA)
- Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Canada-Israel Free Trade Agreement (CIFTA)
- Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement (CKFTA)
Global Affairs Canada Canada is responsible for Canada's trade negotiations and agreements.
Step-by-step export guide
Assess your export potential, establish a target market, and develop an export plan with the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada’s guide.
Date Updated: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 08:49:16