As an exporter you must be aware of the regulations enforced by the Canadian government and the importing country. The following resources can provide you with guidance as you begin selling goods or services internationally.
- Canada Business Network: Exporting Goods Regulations
- This government site helps you navigate the rules and regulations for exporting your goods or services.
- Canadian Border Services Agency: Step-by-Step Guide to Exporting Commercial Goods from Canada
- This guide provides you with an overview of the commercial exporting process for businesses exporting goods from Canada.
- Export Development Canada: Permits and Regulations
- Understand the export rules at home and abroad.
Step-by-step export guide
Assess your export potential, establish a target market, and develop an export plan with the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada’s guide.
Date Updated: Mon, 29 May 2017 09:43:16