Business Development: ExportUSA is offered by Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. ExportUSA consists of three programs:
New Exporters to Border States Program (NEBS):
- NEBS focuses on export education and targets Canadian companies not yet exporting to the United States.
- NEBS introduces the essentials of exporting, including first-hand exposure to markets in the United States.
Exporters to the United States program (EXTUS):
- EXTUS is also known as NEBS Plus.
- EXTUS focuses on expanding the markets of successful Canadian exporters to other regions of the United States.
Reverse New Exporters to Border States Program:
- Reverse EXTUS supports all Canadian companies interested in becoming exporters to the U.S.
- Reverse EXTUS provides seminars on the essentials of exporting.
Date Updated: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 12:26:59