Market research gives you information about your customers, competition and the environment. It helps you make smart choices about your business priorities.
Good market research allows you to:
- Take advantage of the right opportunities abroad.
- Identify your competitive advantages.
- Understand local market habits and preferences.
- Target your marketing efforts appropriately.
Use the following resources to gather the information you need:
- International market profiles
- Find detailed information on specific markets in dozens of countries and regions.
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Access over 600 free reports on international markets.
- Export Development Canada
- Find critical market information on countries around the world.
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Access professionals to help with your market research.
Step-by-step export guide
Assess your export potential, establish a target market, and develop an export plan with the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada’s guide.
Date Updated: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 10:51:35