Alberta Agriculture and Forestry
Alberta Agriculture and Forestry has a team of international relations and marketing experts available to help Alberta companies export around the globe. Services include:
- Export readiness support
- Market intelligence
- International market opportunities
- International outreach
- Buyer-seller connections
- Market access support
Contact:Annalisa Baer, Director, International Relations and Marketing Section
Albert Eringfeld, Manager, East Asia and Oceania
Grant Winton, Manager, Central and South Asia, Middle East and Africa
Paola Zaragoza, Manager, Americas and European Union
International marketing experts work closely with Alberta’s international offices, located in key Asian, European and North American markets.
Alberta Agriculture and Forestry provides information and assistance to companies interested in establishing in Alberta or to investors considering capital investment in Alberta's agri-food processing industry. This includes:
- Providing information on investment opportunities and the advantages of doing business in Alberta.
- Assisting Alberta industry and investors who are seeking alliance partners, joint ventures, or sources of capital.
- Coordinating investors’ visits to Alberta to meet with government and private company representatives.
- Providing information and analysis for emerging investment projects at various stages of planning and development.
Contact:Mario Orellana, Investment Officer
Date Updated: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 10:28:06