Resources for exporters
Businesses exporting goods and services from Alberta or Canada will benefit from information provided by the federal and provincial governments and other associations and agencies.
- AlbertaCanada.com – Exporting your products and services
- AlbertaCanada.com provides information about preparing your business for export success.
- Canadian Border Services Agency
- The Canadian Border Services Agency manages the access of people and goods to and from Canada. The agency provides information and resources to help exporters follow the guidelines.
- Canada Business
- Canada Business provides information and resources to help businesses understand the export process in Canada.
- Canadian Commercial Corporation
- The Canadian Commercial Corporation primarily supports Canadian companies contracting into the defence sector and Canadian exporters contracting into emerging and developing country markets.
- Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters
- Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters is Canada’s largest industry and trade association. It offers member organizations solutions to enhance business competitiveness in the market.
- Canadian Association of Importers and Exporters
- The Canadian Association of Importers and Exporters represents and educates importers and exporters. It also advocates on members’ behalf to influence change.
- Canadian Automated Export Declaration
- Canadian Automated Export Declaration allows registered exporters and agents to report goods electronically to the Government of Canada.
- CanadExport is an e-magazine the provides information on trade and investment opportunities, potential markets, upcoming trade fairs and missions, trade policies and agreements and general market intelligence.
- Export Development Canada
- Export Development Canada offers financing, insurance and risk management services to help Canadian exporters and investors expand their international business.
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada provides extensive information on international markets and trade.
- Industry Canada
- Industry Canada provides information on importing, exporting and researching international markets.
- Canadian Company Capabilities
- Canadian Company Capabilities is a database that profiles over 60,000 Canadian businesses. It provides information on business contacts, products, services, trade experience and technology.
- Trade Data Online
- Trade Data Online allows users to generate customized reports on Canadian and U.S. trade with over 200 countries by product or industry.
Alberta Small Business Resources
Alberta Small Business Resources is a directory of business resources for new and established entrepreneurs.
Learn about how Alberta builds solutions in technology, biology, energy, environment, and health industries.
Employment and labour relations
Find out about the employment-related legislation in every province.
Date Updated: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 04:13:27