Personal income tax

The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) administers Alberta's personal income tax system. Questions about specific personal income taxes should be directed to the CRA.

Alberta Treasury Board and Finance personal income tax
Find useful information on personal income tax forms, Alberta royalty programs, tax credits and rebates, and more.

Canada personal income tax

The CRA has detailed information about taxes affecting individuals, as well as up to date information on tax rates. Individuals must file a T1 Income Tax and Benefit Return.

Federal and provincial income tax rates
Find up-to-date tax rates for income earned by individuals.
International and non-resident taxes
Find information on tax obligations and responsibilities for non-resident and international individuals. This includes citizens temporarily outside of Canada, emigrants, immigrants, international students and others.
Tax packages
Find up-to-date general income tax and benefit packages arranged by years, including the previous calendar year.
Tax topics for individuals
Find comprehensive information on taxes and filing tax returns, savings plans, benefits and deductions, and other topics of interest for individuals, homeowners and families.
Tax services offices in Alberta
Find a Canada Revenue Agency tax service office location near you