Alberta Mexico Office
The Alberta Mexico Office (AMO) supports export-ready Alberta companies and organizations in exploring the possibilities of the Mexican market for Alberta products and services. Our staff is trained to:
- Assist businesses with basic market research and market intelligence
- Provide advice
- Help with contacts
- Counsel on increasing probabilities for success in Mexico
|"The Alberta Mexico Office has been instrumental in helping us with our Mexico project. Their insight into the Mexican business culture has been invaluable."
Chris Thomas, The TDL Group (Tim Hortons), Calgary, June 2010
Support for Mexican companies
The AMO is the first point of contact with the Province of Alberta, Canada. Our fully bilingual staff is here to serve as a liaison with Alberta and help Mexican companies:
- Find products and technologies
- Identify joint venture partners
- Explore investment opportunities in the Province of Alberta.
- Get information on visiting, studying or immigrating to Alberta.
Learn more about the activities of Alberta’s international offices in the Alberta International Offices Annual Business Reports.