Learn about rules and regulations on employment, including employment of Temporary Foreign Workers (TFWs):
- Employment Standards help you establish the minimum standards of employment in the workplace.
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) helps you to promote health and safety on the job.
- Employer Compliance (TFWs) explains the rules and regulations related to hiring Temporary Foreign Workers.
- General information, forms, fact sheets and frequently asked questions for Alberta employers.
An Employer's Guide to Employment Rules (PDF) provides an overview of the employment legislation you, your managers and your accounting staff need to know, including regulations related to:
- human rights
- employment standards
- information and privacy
- workplace health and safety
Alberta Workforce Information
Get the workforce information you need, delivered to your inbox.
Canada-Alberta Job Grant
The Canada-Alberta Job Grant (CAJG) is a way for employers and governments to support training that leads directly to available jobs or increases workers' ability to retain jobs. Learn about eligibility, how to apply and more.
Date Updated: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 04:14:07