Come to Alberta Temporarily

Are you interested in coming to Alberta temporarily to visit, work or study? Take a look at the options available, and choose the one that best matches the reason for your visit.

Visit Alberta

Depending on your home country, you may need a visa or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to visit Alberta. Learn more about visiting Alberta as a tourist or relative, or on business.

Study in Alberta

Are you interested in coming to Alberta to study at a college or a university? Find out if you are eligible, and learn about study programs and permits.

Work temporarily in Alberta

Find out how you can work temporarily either as a Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW) or through the International Mobility Program.