Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Get started using the Alberta Immigration Help tool. To browse topics:
- Click the Browse tab.
- Choose the option that best describes your current situation (e.g., Permanent Residence, Temporary Residence etc.).
- Depending on your selections, you may see two more drop-down menus that will let you provide more details about the information you want to find.
You can also look for information using the Search feature.
- Click the Search tab.
- Type a search term(s) into the search field.
- Click the magnifying glass at the right of the field, or press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Review the search results.
If you are having trouble finding what you are looking for, contact us to ask your question. An immigration specialist will review your question and provide an answer via email.
Featured Key Questions & Answers from the FAQ
Date Updated: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 12:30:34