Finding a job
Finding work in Alberta can take time, determination, energy, confidence, knowledge and skills.
You need to know:
- what types of work you are qualified for in Alberta
- where to look for suitable work opportunities
- how to present your qualifications to employers
The following section contains information and links to resources that can help you:
- understand the five-step work search process
- gather the information you will need to apply for work
- look for a job
- prepare for a job interview
Canada Job Bank
The Canada Job Bank can help you make well-informed decisions about where to live and work by providing information on:
- job descriptions
- language training
- job opportunities based on your training, experience and needs
If you are graduating from school, looking for your first job or just thinking about what you want to do in the future MyWorkQuest can help.
Subscribe for information and resources relevant to you, delivered to your inbox.
Date Updated: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 03:05:39