Alberta Singapore Office
The Alberta Singapore Office (ASPO) was established in 2014 to promote Alberta business interests in Singapore and Southeast Asia, attract investment to Alberta, and educate local stakeholders on Alberta’s key sectors and international priorities.
Services to help Alberta companies in establishing South East Asian business relationships by:
- Connecting Albertans to the Southeast Asian market
- Providing strategic market intelligence, support at trade shows and events, and assistance with business introductions and key contacts
- Providing advice on language, cultural considerations and business practices
- Promoting Alberta businesses and their capabilities
- Advocating for Alberta’s interests in Southeast Asia to key political and business decision makers
Services to support businesses looking to invest in Alberta or work with Alberta companies by:
- Facilitating connections with appropriate local contacts and potential partners in Alberta
- Promoting Alberta industry capabilities and highlighting the advantages of doing business in Alberta
- Gathering and providing market intelligence and identifying business opportunities for investors and business in Alberta
- Providing assistance in the organization of business visits to Alberta
- Helping companies understand the framework of doing business in Alberta and Canada
- Providing information on visiting, studying or immigrating to Alberta
Learn more about the activities of Alberta’s international offices in the Alberta International Offices Annual Business Reports.