Canada-Alberta Job Grant
The Canada-Alberta Job Grant (CAJG) is an employer-driven training program where employers and government share the cost of training new and existing employees to increase their knowledge and skills to meet the needs of Alberta’s changing economy.
NEW: CAJG has simplified the payment process.
- The Canada Alberta Job Grant has simplified the payment process for employers. Employers can now fill out one form and receive one grant payment. Fill out the Training Completion form when training is complete, submit with applicable receipts and receive 100 percent of eligible funding.
- Employers will still have the option to receive two payment installments by contacting the CAJG team and requesting an interim reimbursement. The CAJG team can be contacted by calling 1-855-638-9424 or 780-638-9424 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAJG now offers more training incentives to employers
- 100% of training cost covered for eligible unemployed hires (up to $15,000) with incremental training requirement waived
- Sole proprietors can now train their employees using CAJG
- Assistance on travel costs for small and medium-sized organizations (outside of Edmonton and Calgary) when training is over 100km one way
Check the CAJG Applicant Guide for details.
How the Canada-Alberta Job Grant works
Find out how the Canada-Alberta Job Grant can work for you.
See if the training you propose qualifies for funding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to commonly asked questions about CAJG.
The value of CAJG goes beyond a training subsidy. See how some organizations have benefited.
Applicant guide and forms
Find applicant guidelines and forms here.
Apply for CAJG now!
Find application forms here.
Date Updated: Mon, 14 May 2018 01:45:32